The Mutual Orgasm: A Clitorocentric Manifesto
By Judy Rose, Pym Schaare
... a challenging and provocative book, written by two extraordinary women.
Refracting lived personal experience and contemporary popular attitudes through the lens of theory and the 'gender wars', they call for a new, more open and inclusive attitude not only to desire and human sexuality but also to the whole range of human relationships. In speaking thus of the 'mutual orgasm' the authors contrast a 'clitorocentric manifesto' with the continuing dominance of an exploitative phallocentric and alienating culture.
Proudly published by Post Pressed
Table of Contents
- Chapter one: Sex! How would you like it: shaken, stirred or political?
- Chapter two: Sugar and spice and all things bitchy
- Chapter three: Slugs and snails and backlash tales
- Chapter four: Desire as you like it: punishment or privilege
- Chapter five: Masochism, machismo and madness: consuming passions
- Chapter six: Redressing privilege: unveiling the wolf
- Chapter seven: A clitorocentric manifesto